This year’s epic Cogs4Cancer cycle ride, organised by Ben Young from Sunseeker Superyacht Management in aid of Cancer Research UK, takes place in early October and the team have already raised a whopping €96,000!
With support flooding in from superstars (Rihanna leant her support this week!), owners, industry leaders, businesses and 2 Royal families, this year’s events look set to smash the team’s previous success in 2013.
The Cogs 4 Cancer team, made up of 16 yachting professionals, will ride more than 850km from Ancona to Antibes over the course of 6 days. On the final stage an invite-only platform will allow an additional 70 people to experience the homecoming arrival onto the IYCA quay in Antibes, including a number of intrepid riders from the Sunseeker Monaco and Sunseeker London offices.
A calendar of events relating to the ride is as follows:
- Friday 19th September – Gala dinner at Le Provencal Golf Club in Biot
- Sunday 5th October – The team set off from Ancona
- Friday 10th October – Tribute Ride sponsored by Sunseeker Monaco from San Remo to Antibes
- Friday 10th October – Champagne welcome home at 1630 on IYCA by Gourmet Deliveries – sponsored by Freedom Maritime
- Saturday 11th October – Party at The Royal Beach, Antibes, featuring Superstar DJ Shaun Hughes who is cycling from Ibiza to take part
For further information on what’s happening and how to get involved, please click on the following link: http://www.cogs4cancer.org or visit the JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/Cogs4Cancer. Organiser Ben Young (email@example.com) would love to hear from you!
Good luck to all the riders taking part…#Cogs4cancer