Hosted by the Sunseeker London Group, together with shipping providers Peters & May, the Princess Alexandra Hospital Breast Cancer Clinical Trials charity is holding a special event to raise funds and awareness of the valuable work that their team does against this all-too-familiar disease.
Based in Epping, the PAH Breast Cancer Clinical Trials charity fundraises for specialist clinical trials equipment, introducing new initiatives and supporting further research. The charity, which is closely supported by the Sunseeker London Group, also aims to improve the understanding of the disease leading to new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat breast cancer.
Tonight’s late night evening will see a special private pink drinks reception for more than 80 invited guests of BCCT at the Sunseeker Champagne bar. Joining the event as a special treat, the ACM Gospel Choir promise to raise the roof of ExCeL London with some amazing performances on the Sunseeker stage – watch this space!
Throughout the evening, there will be a number of incredible prizes up for grabs, either via bidding in the Silent Auction or purchasing tickets for the Raffle.
Silent Auction prizes:
· A stunning Boodles Carousel Pave Diamond Pendant in rose gold set with diamonds of total 1.50cts.
· A two night luxury 5 star spa break in Florence for two, staying at Villa Le Maschere set off the shores of Lake Bilancino.
· Jean Christophe Novelli full day cookery class for one.
· 10 day stay in the beautiful Buttsbury House, Barbados, sleeping up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms.
· Half day charter on a Sunseeker Camargue 50.
· x 2 tickets to Boodles Tennis 2015.
· Personal ladies lingerie fitting in your home, including a selection of stylish lingerie from Mimi Holiday.
· A team of x 4 guns to shoot at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School charity clay pigeon shoot.
Peters & May Global Marine Transport are partnering the evening as part of their continued support of the charity. The P&M team has proudly supported PAH Breast Cancer Clinical Trials for the past two years with a unique Pink Lashings initiative, which allows customers to donate to a good cause whilst shipping their yacht.
A donation of £5 for each lashing strap will be charged to the owner, whilst Peters & May will match this to provide a total donation of £10 to the charity for each strap used.
PAH Breast Cancer Clinical Trials are exhibiting at the CWM FX London Boat Show on the Sunseeker stand until Sunday 18th January. In addition to information on the charity’s work and the people BCCT helps, there is also a fantastic opportunity to win a signed Rick Stein cook book by joining the mailing list!
If you would like to make a donation to the PAH charity, please text VDAY88 £amount to 70070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01279 827857.