Sunseeker Mallorca is currently recruiting for a full time Warranty Coordinator/Engineer in Puerto Portals.
With an increasing number of new Sunseeker boats in the region, Sunseeker Mallorca is expanding its customer support team by recruiting a dedicated Warranty Coordinator/Engineer. Based in Puerto Portals, the successful candidate will assist with new boat handovers and provide on-going customer support for new boat owners in Mallorca.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing person to join the Sunseeker Mallorca team. The role requires a trained Engineer to liaise between customers and crew to guide and assist through the new boat experience, track the warranty process and ensure we provide the very highest level of customer service that Sunseeker clients expect.
As Warranty Coordinator you will take ultimate responsibility for the following tasks:
- To liaise between clients, captains and the Sunseeker shipyard on technical items
- To analyse system malfunctions and make repairs under tight schedules working independently at times
- To qualify and quantify all warranty claims that arise and ensure that the claims are attended to with minimum downtime or inconvenience to the customer and in a cost-effective manner
- To gather, compile, and organise all support data and technical information required to properly substantiate, submit, and recover warranty claims from OEMs and other service providers as the case may be
- Qualified Engineer
- Good report writer
- Driven personality with the desire to make a difference and follow through changes
- Clear and concise communication skills, confident to present information to senior management and customers alike
- Good understanding of engineering materials and ability to read engineering drawings and manuals from OEMs
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English, other languages would be useful but not essential
Sunseeker Mallorca | Local 55 | Puerto Portals | Mallorca | 07181 | Spain | +34 971 676395 | http://www.sunseeker-mallorca.es | firstname.lastname@example.org