Liz Brewer, UK etiquette expert and author of ‘The Ultimate Guide to Party Planning and Etiquette’ meets Gregers Andersen, Captain of Sunseeker 108 Predator ZULU, which is currently for sale asking 3.4M EUROS ex VAT.
During the Monaco Yacht Show, Liz Brewer met with Gregers Andersen to discuss party planning on board your yacht and all that the 108 Predator ‘ZULU’ has to offer.
‘ZULU’ lends itself perfectly for being a social and comfortable boat for hosting parties. With 4 luxurious guest cabins sleeping 8 guests and 4 crew to help, ‘ZULU’ is a sleek and sexy looking sports yacht, which has been specifically designed to easily accommodate the ultimate party whilst on board. ‘One level’ yachting enables guests to fully use the space available alongside perfect party features including Jacuzzi, a plethora of sunbathing lounges, a super sound and audio system, secure stabilisers and 4 attentive crew all headed up by Captain, Gregers Andersen.
‘ZULU’ has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment by Baldwin Harris with a complete interior and exterior finish and specially commissioned parasol protecting sunbathers around the Jacuzzi. A large aft cockpit has been reconfigured and a customised servery space has been introduced. Staying true to the natural design lines of the 108 Predator, ‘ZULU’s’ exterior has been enhanced with a carbon fibre hull wrap.
Gregers Andersen comments, “There is an expectation within the yachting industry for guests to have the ultimate and truly bespoke experience whilst on board. ‘ZULU’ lends itself perfectly for a completely relaxed atmosphere, or that of a party.”
Liz Brewer comments, “My favourite aspect on board ‘ZULU’ is the on board spa pool and the sunbathing cushions all around! This makes for the most perfect entertaining, or chill out space which is exactly what you need whilst on board!”
Liz Brewer continues, “Being on board ‘ZULU’ is a magical experience! She is in marvellous condition. I just love the social aspects and space available for guests to entertain or chill out. The luxury of having the spa pool is the ultimate feature!”
Liz Brewer’s best party secrets to hosting a party on board;
1) When inviting guests, choose your guest list carefully: don’t over crowd your yacht! Your yacht party is super exclusive. If you have more friends to invite, host another party!
2) If possible, theme your party to the location you are in! Local produce, wine and food can easily be sourced and this creates a unique party for all to enjoy!
3) Create the perfect ambiance by selecting the right music for the occasion. Also use scented diffusers, flowers and luminous lighting.
4) Offer guests still and sparkling water throughout the day or evening to help re-hydrate.
5) Offer sun protection; a high factor sun protection location is necessary for all guests on board, however, always remind them to be careful when applying the lotion close to the teak decking or luxurious cushions! Remind guests to make use of a parasol too.
6) As barefoot on board is normally compulsory, offer slippers for guests to use when they have removed their shoes, especially during evening parties.
7) Arrange for a polite sign to be placed in the bathroom explaining yacht bathroom etiquette whilst on board.
8) Remember that your captain and crew need to sleep even if you and your guests don’t! Ask your crew to leave provisions out for you so you and your guests can easily help themselves.
9) If your guests are sleeping on board; allow them time in their cabin to get used to their surroundings, especially if new to the yacht. Upon departure, offer a small piece of memorabilia for them to remember their time on board. The usual gifts on all the super yachts on which I have been a guest, have given a T shirt with the yachts name and a baseball cap with the yachts logo.
10) Always host your party with the stabilisers on! There is nothing worse than drinks and canapés rolling around the aft cockpit!
‘ZULU’ exhibited at the Monaco Yacht Show and is located in Golfe Juan, South of France for the winter season. This beautifully presented and iconic Sunseeker is for sale, asking 3.4M EUROS ex VAT with Steve Handy, Sunseeker Poole +44 (0) 7789 541339.
Liz Brewer was in Monaco to help promote her favourite charity RAFT, a medical research charity.
For further information, please contact listing broker, Steve Handy + 44(0) 7789 541339.
Sunseeker Poole | West Quay Road | Poole | Dorset | BH15 1HW | +44 (0) 1202 666060 | http://www.sunseekerpoole.com | firstname.lastname@example.org